YAY! ADVENTURE! Iron-On Patches!!! They’re here!
Do you have an iron? Then you can put your brand spanking new YAY! ADVENTURE! iron-on patch on whatever you want! Do you feel empowered? Do you feel adventurous?
The YAY! ADVENTURE! patch measures 2.5″ x 5.5″ and is vibrantly printed on cotton twill and finished with poly-thread. You can also sew on your YAY! ADVENTURE! patch.
NOTE: Some materials, like mesh or coated fabrics, may not be suitable for iron-on items.
Do not iron patch on delicate cloths, or any materials that will fail under extreme heat such as leather, satin, or nylon
Please refer back to website for instructions. Patch will not include printed instructions in an effort to conserve resources – YAY! SUSTAINABILITY!
1) Ensure the fabric surface is clean and free of wrinkles.
2) Warm your iron or press to just above medium–about 270° or lower, if working with delicates.
3) Pre-heat the location where you’re going to put your patch.
4. Place your patch and put a scrap piece of thin cloth on top of it – an old pillowcase works great – the heat on the patches will cause their image to transfer lightly onto whatever cloth you use.
5) Iron with moderate pressure for 5–20 seconds.
6) Turn the garment inside-out and iron the patch firmly for 20–30 more seconds.
Allow the patch to cool before testing. Repeat the process if necessary to ensure the patch is secure.
YAY! LiFE! is not responsible for damages and/or injury as a result of mis-using YAY! patches. USE CARE AND CAUTION WHEN OPERATING IRON.